Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Unseasonal Kant Kaw







Kant Kaw usually blooms in February, begining of summer but this is Kant Kaw bloomed unseasonally in rainy season.

It is a day in September, I saw two blossoms of Kant Kaw in front of my house. Oh, my god! The climatic change even effect the season of flowers! It blooms in a wrong season. I cliamed and think of the heat of Yangon after the cyclone Nargis, it raised up obviously. It was hot as the beginning of summer in the rainy season. Then my thought strayed to draught in some areas of our country and risk for farmers in the agricultural production sector. It will obviously effect the local economy and food security in our country. I am in a city, enjoying unseasonal blooming of flower as a grantis but some people are suffering because of climatic change and surely that will effect me gradually too.

Photographer: Panponpyin
Location: Yangon, Myanmar


7 comments:

naychi said...

Ohhh
I love Kant Kaw :D

Nway naychi

hana san said...

nice !

hana san said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yune said...

What we call Kant Kaw in English?

Dark_Army said...

kant kaw in english is called Mesua ferrea or cobra's saffron ... :D

Dark_Army said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dark_Army said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Bridal Dresses. Powered by Blogger