Sunday, May 31, 2009

Dream of the Past




I took these pictures in a morning of January 2008 on the way to go up the Doi Suthep Mountain. It was misty and cold when I went up the mountain. I went to school after going to the tample at Doi Suthep.

At that time, I missed my childhood mornings. Me and my younger sister used to go for a walk in the early morning fifteen years ago. We usually managed to sneek out of the house without making a noise to avoid our parents to wake up and prevent us to go out. I was twelve years old and she was 10. When we were in highschool, we used to see the December mornings too. There was misty and cold like this on the way to our school. The only difference is that we were in a hurried at that time worrying not be late for school. However, we were happy. We have had a nice time with friends on the school-bus.

This time, I was getting worried for something but could not defined what it was. The certain thing should be that I am used to get worried now. It is even in my memory. My sister warned me on that morning to take care of my health. I think she is used to get worried now.

Photographer: Pan Pon Pyin
Location: Chiang Mai, Thailand

0 comments:


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Bridal Dresses. Powered by Blogger