Sunday, May 31, 2009

Hope of the Night




When I took those picture, I felt sincerity. It was at the King's Birthday in the Chiang Mai University Campus. Everyone around me was laughing, bustling and enjoying the exhibition and the local markets. Gazing the beautiful handicrafts that sale on the small shop, I thought when my country would be peaceful like this. When will people in my country be able to enjoy the celebrities and festivals peacefully and contentedly?

May be some people will say that we, Burmese are not as gentle as Thai. I heard that word so many times from my colleagues. They used to say that Burmese people does not know how to appreciate.

In my point of view, it is not true. We know appreciation but it is true that it is really different in the way we enjoy the festivals. We are like more destructive and more quarreling. I think, Myanmar people are more simple and sincere showing our true emotion from the bottom of our heart. When we like something or someone, we appreciate it so much. It is like the whiteness that I could capture in the picture.

To portray a beautiful figure with elegance petals, we need the manner and ethic. We have to try to go back to a stage when we were taught well and practice well. That was the time we were less stressed and have had more freedom. We have to let the heart and thought free to enjoy properly. We have to set our heart open and our mind be free to let everyone happy calmly in our country. To get to this stage, it is not a short-term project. It would be a long-term restructuring. It is not a reformation. We have our own future to create since we are in the dark now.

Photographer: Pan Pon Pyin
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

0 comments:


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Bridal Dresses. Powered by Blogger